L1 Consult Pty Ltd (ABN 63 651 956 553) (“L1 Consult”) respects and upholds your right to privacy protection under the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) and any similar state or territory legislation applicable to L1 Consult’s operations. This policy describes how L1 Consult (and its related entities) manage any personal information about you that it (and its related entities) may collect and hold.
- What kinds of personal information about me does L1 Consult collect and hold?
L1 Consult (and its related entities) may collect and hold the following kinds of personal information about you:
- name, address, telephone number and email address
- transaction details associated with your purchase of services from L1 Consult including credit card details
- any information you provided to L1 Consult through client surveys
- details of your use of L1 Consult’s website including your server address, domain name, type of browser, date and time of your visit and pages accessed; and
- any additional information provided to L1 Consult, its related entities and/or its service and/or support centre
- How does L1 Consult collect and hold personal information about me?
L1 Consult (and its related entities) may collect personal information about you when you purchase services from L1 Consult (or its related entities), when you contact L1 Consult (or its related entities) with an enquiry, when you submit an employment, supplier, or service provider application, through L1 Consult’s website or social media platform, when you participate in a promotion or enter a competition, when you join a mailing list or complete a client survey or when you have any similar dealings with L1 Consult (or its related entities).
L1 Consult may hold personal information about you electronically and in hard copy records.
L1 Consult takes all steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to destroy or de-identify personal information that it no longer needs and is not required by law to retain.
L1 Consult takes all steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to protect personal information that it holds from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- For what purposes does L1 Consult collect, hold, use and disclose personal information about me?
L1 Consult may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information about you for the following purposes:
- to assist in providing services to you
- for L1 Consult’s internal administrative, accounting, marketing, business planning, service development and research requirements
- to communicate special events and promotional offers
- for any purpose made known to you at the time of collection of your personal information
L1 Consult will not disclose personal information about you to any person except on a confidential basis to agents, advisers and suppliers that L1 Consult uses in the ordinary operation of L1 Consult’s business or as required by law.
At any time you may opt out of receiving any communications from L1 Consult (other than as required for the operation of L1 Consult’s business, e.g. regarding payment of your account) by writing to L1 Consult’s Privacy Officer at the address below.
If at any time you provide the personal information of another person to L1 Consult then you must ensure that that person has read and understood this policy and separately consents to that personal information being collected and held by L1 Consult for the above purposes.
- How can I access and/or seek the correction of personal information about me that L1 Consult holds?
- You may request access to personal information L1 Consult holds about you by writing to L1 Consult’s Privacy Officer at the address below. Where L1 Consult holds information that you are entitled to access, L1 Consult will endeavour to provide you with a suitable range of choices as to how you access it (eg. emailing or mailing it to you).
If you believe that personal information L1 Consult holds about you is incorrect, incomplete, out of date, irrelevant, misleading or inaccurate, then you may request that L1 Consult correct it. If L1 Consult is satisfied that the information requires correction, it will take such steps (if any) as are reasonable in the circumstances to correct such information having regard to the purpose for which the information is held. If requested by you, L1 Consult will also notify any other entity that L1 Consult has disclosed that information to, that the information has been corrected. If L1 Consult refuses to correct the information as requested by you, then L1 Consult Pty Ltd will give you a written notice which sets out the reasons for the refusal (except to the extent that it would be unreasonable to do so), the mechanisms available to complain about the refusal and any other matter proscribed by the Privacy Act.
- How can I complain about a breach of the Privacy Act and how will L1 Consult deal with such a complaint?
If you consider that L1 Consult has breached the Privacy Act, you may complain to L1 Consult by writing to L1 Consult ’s Privacy Officer at the address below within 6 months of the date of the alleged breach. You must specify full details of the alleged breach. L1 Consult ’s Privacy Officer will investigate the complaint and advise you in writing of the outcome of the investigation within 60 days of receipt of the complaint. If L1 Consult has breached the Privacy Act, it will endeavour to rectify the breach in an appropriate manner.
- Is L1 Consult likely to disclose personal information about me to overseas recipients? If so, which countries are those recipients likely to be located in?
L1 Consult may disclose personal information about you to overseas recipients (for eg. data storage). It is not practicable to specify the countries those overseas recipients are likely to be located in. Before we disclose your personal information to an overseas recipient, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipient does not breach the Australian privacy laws and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
(a) In this policy “personal information” has the same meaning as under the Privacy Act.
(b) References to L1 Consult are to L1 Consult Pty Ltd (ACN 651 956 553).
(c) Any questions or complaints about this policy or the management of any personal information about you by L1 Consult should be made in writing to the address below. L1 Consult ’s contact details are:
28 Chelsea Village, 145 Stirling Highway, Nedlands, WA, 6009
+61 (08) 9203 8980
(d) This policy represents L1 Consult’s policy as at 3 September 2021. L1 Consult may change this policy from time to time by updating the policy that appears on its website.